Thursday, December 30, 2010

A little slacking...

Well, it has been a long and relaxing Christmas season (at least the end of it when I was on vacation!). However, healthy eating was not exactly my priority. I spent Christmas in New Orleans and I am sad to say that I never even intended on eating healthy there!!! oops. But I go there once a year, and the food is to die for. So now back to the grind!!!

I have decided to replace my normal French Vanilla Yogurt with Plain Organic Greek Yogurt (yuck!). The difference between 33g of sugar and 9g of sugar. However, I do sweeten it up a bit with honey which of course adds to the sugar content, it is just a healthier sugar form. :)

This will be a short post as I am beginning my running extravaganza tomorrow with running buddy Heather and need to sleep. However, I will blog about my New Orleans trip (and all the fantastic food) soon as well as my plan for starting up running again soon.

I want to start implementing one (or more) Healthy choice a week. This week, I am switching from regular yogurt to greek yogurt (see above). Also, I am going to have TAZO Awake Tea in the mornings instead of coffee (which I was a little excessive about in NOLA). So, two healthy choices this week, I guess to make up a little for last week.

What is your healthy choice this week?

1 comment:

Trevor said...

My healthy choice is to not be a wiseguy with my fiancée. I expect this to have real tangible health benefits. Can't wait for the New Orleans blog. Yummy oysters, fried and chargrilled goodness. Best seafood ever